Saturday Social at Cleophus Quealy
Saturday Socials are our way of giving back to the community that so enthusiastically supports us. On the second Saturday of every month, we'll join forces with a local non-profit organization to raise both funds and awareness for their efforts to make the Bay Area a better place. We invite our friends, neighbors, and beer lovers from all around to join us in having a great time for a great cause.
Saturday, April 8th marks our very first Saturday Social. We're working with the California Beer Society to host a cornhole tournament and benefit for the East Bay SPCA. You're welcome to sign up, or sit back and sip some beers while enjoying the festivities and contributing to the cause.
Registration is $20 per team, and 100% of this will be donated to helping the sweet pups and kitties at the East Bay SPCA. If you'd like to sign up, email the California Beer Society team at email@example.com with your team name, team member names (2 people per team), and your preference of amateur or advanced bracket.
Canasta Kitchen will be serving up their full menu of tasty Mexican food, and we'll have our freshest spring brews on tap for all you thirsty competitors and spectators.
How it Works
We do things a little different during Saturday Socials. Please keep in mind that this event is a benefit for local non-profit organizations, so we've tailored the event to better support our non-profit partner.
- There is a $5 voluntary donation upon entry, and 100% of this donation will go to the featured non-profit organization.
- For $15, you'll receive a Cleophus Quealy mason jar plus two tokens for full beers at the bar. You're welcome and encouraged to bring your CQ mason jar back to future Saturday Socials. Menagerie members, you can bring this year's or last year's glasses instead of purchasing a mason jar. Cleophus Quealy branded glassware MUST be used for the duration of the event. A portion of all mason jar and token sales will be donated to the featured non-profit organization.
- Tokens for additional beers can be purchased at $5 each. (Yes, Menagerie discount will apply!)
- Saturday Socials begin at 3pm, and we'll have regular tasting room service from opening at noon until 3pm. Tasting room will close following the end of the cornhole tournament at 7pm.
- Children, dogs, and well-behaved adults are all welcome!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Cheers!